Monday, August 26, 2013

Music Monday: Throwback Edition

Yesterday I woke up with the idea of a song stuck in my head. It was one that used to be a favorite, a song I'd blast loudly, sing along with and play on repeat. 

The problem - I could not for the life of me remember what it was.

UGH. 

The idea of the song wouldn't not leave me alone, but I couldn't come up with the song I was thinking of. I texted a friend with a very cryptic message asking for help. He couldn't figure it out either. 

I knew it was a punk pop song from the early 2000's so I turned to Wikipedia's list of punk pop bands, hoping to find the band name. It only took til the L's to get it. 

So, please enjoy the song I worked so hard to rediscover, Fred Astaire by Lucky Boy's Confusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment