Sunday, February 19, 2012

Solitude and Frustrations

I had a solitary weekend.

I spent it reading, running errands and catching up on the backlog of dvr'd shows I've accumulated. I could have used more sleep, it was repeatedly interrupted by an annoying alarm in my building thanks to an errant cat (long story...), but otherwise the weekend was a good one, a much needed break from the stress of last week.

Unfortunately I'm ending on a crappy note thanks to my sudden hatred of my entire wardrobe. I'm trying to pack for a work trip and... I hate my clothes. All of them.

Things I wore last week, items I consider favorites, all of them are now invoking "yuck", "ick" and "hell no" as I consider adding them to my suitcase.

What the hell?

I don't really have time for this. I've got some new options in the washing machine right now and then I think I'm just throwing them in the suitcase. Once I get there it won't matter if I liked what I packed or not, I'll just have to suck it up and deal with what I have.

*sigh*

I hate it so much when I'm that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment