Thursday, February 7, 2013

Coping Mechanisms

I'm having a bit of a stressful week.

What with all the crying and a fairly mountainous amount of tasks on the to-do list at work. It's a lot.

I'm plugging along, trying to just stay positive and know that the crying will get better and I'll get through the work, but at times I'm just grumpy and sad and overwhelmed and annoyed and frustrated and.... blah.

It was during one of those times yesterday afternoon that I glanced at my gmail on my Blackberry and noticed an email, subject line "Bon Jovi in D.C. This Sunday: Great seats still available"

hmmmm....

So I decided I'm going.

I haven't purchased my great seats yet, I'm waiting to hear back from a friend if she and her hubs want to go with me, but even if they don't, I'm going. And, if they don't I think I'm going to splurge on some really great seats. But not really really great ones because I'm just too cheap for that, even though....




No comments:

Post a Comment