Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm just not that into it.

My iPad arrived today.

Yup. I finally ordered it on Sunday night, around midnight and it got here today! The one bright spot in an otherwise crappy day.

But then I opened it up and was all 'meh'.

I had to go buy a case, and a screen protector, and I am pretty sure I want a keyboard. Which meant spending more money.

And it's big! I almost wonder if I would have been better off with a mini.

I got a case that's cute, but it doesn't seem all that functional. Like the iPad doesn't seem securely snapped in, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to fold back and prop up the right way.

I know it will all be ok. I'll figure out my accessories and will get used to using it and be a happy girl. I am notorious for being slow to adapt to my new tech toys. I should have expected it, but I thought this would be different.

I was hoping for love at first sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment