Monday, January 9, 2012

Going Viral

As I was setting up my "Blogs I Read" list I started thinking about how I found them.

A few participated in a big campaign I was involved in at work a few years ago, a few were linked at one point from those first few, one I found via twitter, one is written by one of my best friends and the rest I found when they had a post go viral.

As a new blogger the thought of going viral seems a bit horrifying. But, I'm glad that they did, because I really enjoy reading their blogs.

So in an effort to share what originally hooked me, here are those viral posts:




Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all great posts. It's funny how you find good reads, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You've been reading me for awhile. I'm glad you have your own blog now, so I can read yours, too.

    ReplyDelete