Friday, January 6, 2012

To Do

My weekend 'to-do' list involves the usual - laundry, grocery shopping, football watching and a few other errands.

But this biggest things I'd like to accomplish this weekend revolve around this blog. The goal is to:

1. Improve the look.
Cause really, it definitely needs to be more me. I love the name, but the design leaves much to be desired, so I'm going to see what I can do about that.

2. Start stockpiling posts.
My goal is to give myself a strong start at this whole blogging thing by making January my own personal NaBloPoMo. (Kinda like NaNoWriMo but for blogging. It happens in November. I didn't have a blog in November so... January it is.) I want to post daily, but most of the things I have in my head that I want to get out on here are a bit on the long and complex side. Or just take a lot of effort in tracking things down to link to, etc. So, a weekend of prepping some posts is needed. Is that cheating? I should ask some of the established bloggers I read that question (side note - the blog roll on the side will point you to many of them. They are wonderful. All of them in their own unique way).

3. Figure out my stat tracking options
Right now the built-in stat tracker seems to think only 4 people have read my first post and no one has read any of the others. As I haven't really shared the blog much that could be believed but... I know for a fact two friends have been reading. So, which gives stat tracker?!?! From my early blogging days of the past I know how much I enjoyed stalking the stats so, I'm gonna need them to be functional. ASAP.

4. Sharing is caring. {or Sharing is Scary}
Yeah, so far two friends are aware that I have my own little corner of the internet and I've included the link a few other times when commenting on blogs but, I have to decide how widely I want to share this space with my real life and virtual networks.

So, a blog makeover and some more in-depth posts are shortly coming your way! Get excited dear readers. All two of you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment