Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mission: Pretty Much Accomplished

When I started this blog a month ago the goal was to make January my own personal NaBloPoMo. I pretty much achieved that. I'm ending the month with my 31st post, but did have a day with two posts and one where I skipped a post. Cause that's what happens when you end up going to bed at 8:30 pm. But, since I'm pretty sure I needed that sleep way more than you needed to read more of my ramblings, I'm ok with it.

This month taught me that I like blogging, but I don't like the pressure of having something to say daily. I felt rushed some days, like I just needed to say something and wasn't spending enough time working on what I wanted to say.

So far my audience seems to be mostly friends and family and a handful of other bloggers who I've been reading for ages. It will be interesting to see how that changes as time goes on.

Either way, I'm in this for the long haul. Even though I'm planning to take tomorrow off don't you worry, I've got a lot more posts already underway - some in my head and other in my drafts folder - and they'll be making their way onto this page pretty soon.

Thanks for reading and please... keep coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment