Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday

I woke up with "When it Goes Down" by Something Corporate running through my head and while my first thought was to question the randomness of where that song came from, my second was - "oh good, that can be my Music Monday song!"

Except apparently that song doesn't exist anywhere except my iTunes. I can't find it on the SoCo site, on Amazon for sale or even on YouTube, well, except for a version with a car of girls singing along on the radio and I'm not going to subject you to that. Which means no Something Corporate today....

I guess I'll just have to give you more Ron Pope instead!

This one is Ron and his pals Zach Berkman and Alexis Babini covering "The Dark" back in September. The song is originally by a group called Romantica out of Minneapolis but they haven't recorded it yet, so Ron can't record it. But thank goodness he's covered it each time I've seen him and it has certainly become one of my absolute favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment