Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WWF Overdose

If you think I'm talking World Wildlife Fund or World Wrestling Federation you obviously don't spend enough time on the internet.

No, this WWF is the oh so very addictive Words with Friends and I think I just might be reaching my breaking point.

I've seen it happen to others. Friends who have tweeted that they are on hiatus from the game. At the time I didn't really get it.

Now that I currently have 11 games going at the moment, in some cases multiple games with the same person, I think I agree with her.

Too many words.

Ha! I just jumped back over to facebook (because of course I saw it was my turn in WWF) and saw the following status update :

Damn you Words with Friends! So hopelessly addicted.....

So at least I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment