Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hail Yeah!



So that happened last week.

And tomorrow my beloved Redskins will host their first playoff game since '99.

These last seven weeks have been an awesome time to be a Redskins fan. But they've also taught me I'm not actually that good at being a fan of a successful team. I used to watch, hoping for a win, but being prepared for a loss, but now... now I get so stressed out about these games!

When you get to the playoffs, every team is good. Every team could win. (Though typing that as I watch the Vikings fall a part it's not the most believable statement at the moment.)

It has been a great season for the Redskins. And I'm not ready for it to be over.

Hail to the Redskins!

ps. Slightly outdated, but still so adorable and completely awesome...


No comments:

Post a Comment