Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lazy Day

I stayed home all day today.

Well, with the exception of dashing out to get takeout at 9:15 tonight, when the Ravens/Broncos game finally ended. And a most positive ending it was!

Anyway, I read, I played silly computer games, I caught up on some DVR'd programs and  cuddled with my cat. It was a completely and totally unproductive day.

And I don't care one bit.

Except for the fact that I am now documenting it for this silly blog-a-day thing I've got going on.

So my dear readers, the few of you that there are, can you ask me some questions? Or tell me what you want to hear about? Writing something in the comments that requires a post in response? I beg of you.

Because let me tell you, the excitement level that is my life these days is not much for inspiring writing material!

No comments:

Post a Comment