Friday, November 22, 2013

A Weekend at Home - Oh My!

This is my first weekend that won't involve any travel in ages. Ages!

Even a few weeks back, when I didn't really go out of town I still spent part of my weekend up in Baltimore and had to deal with traffic and hassles of getting up there.

This weekend I'm staying close to home and getting things done!

Tonight I had dinner with a college friend at a yummy downtown DC restaurant. She was in town for work and we hadn't gotten together in several years. Great food, great company - a nice way to kick things off.

As for the rest of the weekend, well, my agenda includes holiday shopping, taking walks, laundry, cleaning, reading, catching up on the backlog of DVR'd shows I have to watch and taking naps.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment