Monday, November 18, 2013

Music Monday: Throwback Edition

I'm sure you've seen the latest trend on Facebook - like a friend's post, get assigned a number and have to share that many random facts about yourself. Well, I haven't done that yet, but it did get my thinking about random things and that merged with trying to come up with a Music Monday song and turned into my favorite song when I was a kid.

We're talking early elementary school age here - I don't remember specific years, but I do remember these two very different songs being my favorites. One is easily understandable - it was a big hit, has a catchy beat and is about a tiger, what's not to love when you are 7? But the other, well, it's a pretty random cheesy love song and I have no idea why it appealed to me, but it most definitely did.

Without further delay, my favorite songs from the early 80s...

Eye of the Tiger


Never Gonna Let You Go

No comments:

Post a Comment