Monday, November 25, 2013

Music Monday: Recovery

A few years back, right around when I discovered (read: became obsessed with) Ron Pope, a friend of mine discovered Frank Turner.

I remember listening to a few of his songs, but I wasn't drawn in. Probably because said obsession with Mr. Pope left little room for other music in my life.

Fast forward to about six months ago and I heard a Frank Turner song on DC101. I don't remember what it was, I just remember that I didn't think my friend would be a fan that her little known fave had reached major radio rotation. (I was right, she wasn't.)

I didn't give him much thought, and since I don't recall the song I guess it didn't hook me. But now, I keep hearing Recovery on the radio and I like it. A lot.

So without further adieu, I give you Frank Turner & Recovery...


No comments:

Post a Comment